Chermoula Lamb Chops
Recipe & photo by A Fork & a Pencil
2 tablespoons of Alexandra’s chermoula paste 1 tablespoon lemon juice 4 double lamb chops 1 lemon ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
1. Set your oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. In a small bowl, mix Alexandra’s Chermoula Paste with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
3. Brush the chops all over with the chermoula paste.
4. Heat a thin film of olive oil in an ovenproof frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chops for two minutes a side, starting with the round side followed by the two flat sides.
5. Arrange the chops so they are sitting on the arch of the ribs. Put the pan in the oven and roast for 8 minutes. Remove and let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
6. Cover the flat side of the chop in finely chopped parsley and squeeze lemon juice over to serve.
Recipe adapted from https://aforkandapencil.com/recipe/chermoula-lamb-chops