1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
1/2 cup walnuts
1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 x 400g can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
3 tbsp goats cheese
2-3 cups rocket leaves
Handful of mint leaves
2 tsp Alexandra’s Harissa
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp hulled tahini
1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- On a lined baking tray, arrange cauliflower florets, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with harissa, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 10 minutes then remove.
- Add halved tomatoes, chickpeas and walnuts to the cauliflower on the baking tray and drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Return baking tray to oven and roast for a further 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower is golden and chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until combined, adding more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Lay rocket on a large serving board and top with roasted cauliflower, tomatoes, chickpeas and walnuts.
- Top with goats cheese and mint leaves. Drizzle over dressing and serve.
Recipe inspired by JSHealth